Saturday, June 19, 2010

Deutschland raft!

They say an opportunity comes dressed in overalls and looks a lot like work... umm, I don't know, it looks a lot like football to me :) The lucky bastards of  the SAPLabs India football team are getting an enviable chance to tour Germany! How lucky is that?
Heheh ... well considering that I have been working there for the past two years and never got a chance to go for work, this seems like a great offer. Fly to Germany with all your buddies, have no work hassles, play football in the evenings and just roam around Europe in whatever free time that you get. Oh and I forgot, drink all the freshly brewed beer. Awesome!
So, duly, I have my passport photo snapped and my Visa form filled and my fingers crossed for a first taste of Europe.
P.S. any suggestions for places to visit WILL BE considered seriously!

3 comments:

  1. saala! aakhir mein football kaam aaya tere! masti hai be teri! gowtham hai dekh germany mein... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, NICE!!!!!!!

    May be someday, you will go to work there as well. This time, enjoy and kick some balls... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Beanie: Going there for work would not be as much fun as this!

    @amit: Kermit, what goes around comes around, eh?

    ReplyDelete