Sunday, April 4, 2010

User name already exists

That's the story for most of us late starters to the Web, the address is already taken. And English, being the common denominator with a paltry 26 alphabets, doesn't help either. 
The story is that I was checking out the WordPress online blogging thing, and well, there it was. I couldn't get a goddamned user name. Let me tell you that I'm very imaginative with words and letters, and I tried a lot of awesome names and mythology references, but the Server God wasn't appeased. I was vanquished. All the awesome names were taken by all the awesome people. 
So what can a guy do? Rant against the civilization.


4 comments:

  1. Haha, don't complain dude. You got the best username for your gmail account. And for Wordpress, you were late. Your mistake. :)

    I am sticking with a username with misplaced alphabets and a jumble of numbers. :( Can't get a better one now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kumar: hmm ... well, i have a right to complain ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ven d awsme names are all taken...awsum ppl go fr commonplace names...:/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Paper n Pen: we always try to be different from the crowd, don't we? ;)

    ReplyDelete