Monday, December 28, 2009

Ride On

Well, here it is at last. My pride and glory and it cost me every penny of my savings. It has almost everything I wanted in a bike, the elegant looks, a muffled thud of masculine arrival, great riding comfort and a strong metal body.
I get a lot of queries from a lot of people I know, "isn't it too heavy?" ... "what's the mileage?" etc .
I advise everyone not to buy a Royal Enfield if you want a bike that:

1. Is fast and flashy.
2. Is easy to maintain.
3. Is easy on your wallet.
4. Will get you girls.

Riding a Bullet requires ability and patience, it's to be driven with elegance, with a touch of benign condescension for all other beings struggling on their lesser vehicles. I almost smile when I see the Pulsars clumsily zig-zagging through the rush hour traffic. At that moment, my bike is my place of zen.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I agree on the last line very much. Pulsars are everywhere, and now it's high time that those things go off the roads, to give way to Mr. Shakul. :)

    I love the thump though, and the power.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Beanie: Of course you do, you hippo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sale, Be careful, Or else, you will break some bones!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete